If you work a full time job like I do, this is the perfect breakfast for you! The past few weeks I’ve been so busy that I’ve been getting a bit inventive with making healthy ‘fast foods’ for on the go. This is my new quick-fix breakfast that I can throw together into a tupperware in the morning with whatever ingredients I have to hand and dash out the door! The key to this recipe is always having your yoghurt of choice in the fridge, and some rolled oats in the cupboard. The rest you can make up as you go along with whatever you have available and customise to your tastebuds. I hope you find this recipe as useful as I do!
- 3 tbsp yoghurt of choice
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 tsp superfood powder of choice (I like maca for a morning energy boost)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Fresh fruit and seeds to top
- Place the oats, superfood, chia seeds, honey (if using) and yoghurt in a tupperware and stir until combined
- Top with fresh fruit and seeds of choice and dash to work because you can't wait to eat your breakfast!!